Cost to Refinish Wood Molding - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Refinish Wood Molding in Seattle you should expect to pay in the range of $343.27 to $623.63. What we use to calculate Seattle Wood Molding Refinishing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Wood Molding Refinishing in Seattle project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per linear foot for Wood Molding Refinishing in Seattle
The average cost to Refinish Wood Molding in Seattle 2020 is $6.87 to $12.47 per linear foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Seattle Wood Molding Refinishing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Wood Molding Refinishing in Seattle
- Direct labor costs to Refinish Wood Molding in Seattle - between $309.81 and $584.83.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Wood Molding Refinishing , which may include: - between $33.47 and $38.80.
What the Seattle Wood Molding Refinishing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Wood Molding Refinishing in Seattle project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Seattle materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Wood Molding Refinishing projects.
What the Wood Molding Refinishing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Seattle building department.
- Washington and Seattle sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Seattle Wood Molding Refinishing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.