Cost to Re-Grout Tiling - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Re-Grout Tiling in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $984.04 to $2,037.57. What we use to calculate Hatch Tile Re-Grouting estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Tile Re-Grouting in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Tile Re-Grouting in Hatch
The average cost to Re-Grout Tiling in Hatch 2018 is $4.92 to $10.19 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Tile Re-Grouting projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Tile Re-Grouting in Hatch
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Tile Re-Grouting - between $12.44 and $30.56.
- Direct labor costs to Re-Grout Tiling in Hatch - between $915.47 and $1,913.65.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Tile Re-Grouting , which may include: - between $23.40 and $38.80.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $32.74 and $54.56.
What the Hatch Tile Re-Grouting Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Tile Re-Grouting in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Tile Re-Grouting projects.
What the Tile Re-Grouting Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Tile Re-Grouting project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.