Cost to Replace Trash Compactors - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Replace Trash Compactors in Fair Play you should expect to pay in the range of $459.52 to $581.51. What we use to calculate Fair Play Trash Compactor Replacement estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Trash Compactor Replacement in Fair Play project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per compactor for Trash Compactor Replacement in Fair Play
The average cost to Replace Trash Compactors in Fair Play 2021 is $459.52 to $581.51 per compactor. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fair Play Trash Compactor Replacement projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Trash Compactor Replacement in Fair Play
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 compactor of Trash Compactor Replacement - between $371.43 and $434.78.
- Direct labor costs to Replace Trash Compactors in Fair Play - between $54.15 and $98.22.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Trash Compactor Replacement , which may include: - between $14.55 and $24.25.
What the Fair Play Trash Compactor Replacement Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Trash Compactor Replacement in Fair Play project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fair Play materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Trash Compactor Replacement projects.
What the Trash Compactor Replacement Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fair Play building department.
- South Carolina and Fair Play sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fair Play Trash Compactor Replacement project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.