Cost to Install Wooden Lathes - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Wooden Lathes in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $304.59 to $326.78. What we use to calculate Lodge Lathe Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Lathe Installation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Lathe Installation in Lodge
The average cost to Install Wooden Lathes in Lodge 2021 is $1.52 to $1.63 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Lathe Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Lathe Installation in Lodge
- Direct labor costs to Install Wooden Lathes in Lodge - between $261.52 and $280.15.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Lathe Installation , which may include: - between $43.07 and $46.64.
What the Lodge Wood Lathe Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Lathe Installation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Lathe Installation projects.
What the Wood Lathe Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Lathe Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.