Cost to Repair Leaky Faucets - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Repair Leaky Faucets in Fishers you should expect to pay in the range of $130.86 to $131.95. What we use to calculate Fishers Faucet Leak Repair estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Faucet Leak Repair in Fishers project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per faucet for Faucet Leak Repair in Fishers
The average cost to Repair Leaky Faucets in Fishers 2021 is $130.86 to $131.95 per faucet. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fishers Faucet Leak Repair projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Faucet Leak Repair in Fishers
- Direct labor costs to Repair Leaky Faucets in Fishers - between $106.61 and $106.61.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Faucet Leak Repair , which may include: - between $24.25 and $25.35.
What the Fishers Leaky Faucet Repair Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Faucet Leak Repair in Fishers project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fishers materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Faucet Leak Repair projects.
What the Leaky Faucet Repair Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fishers building department.
- Indiana and Fishers sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fishers Faucet Leak Repair project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.