Cost to Move Drain Pipes - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Move Drain Pipes in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $285.24 to $328.67. What we use to calculate Hatch Drain Pipe Re-Routing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Drain Pipe Re-Routing in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per line for Drain Pipe Re-Routing in Hatch
The average cost to Move Drain Pipes in Hatch 2018 is $285.24 to $328.67 per line. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Drain Pipe Re-Routing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Drain Pipe Re-Routing in Hatch
- Direct labor costs to Move Drain Pipes in Hatch - between $154.07 and $164.55.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Drain Pipe Re-Routing , which may include: - between $107.88 and $116.83.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $23.28 and $47.29.
What the Hatch Drain Pipe Re-Routing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Drain Pipe Re-Routing in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Drain Pipe Re-Routing projects.
What the Drain Pipe Re-Routing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Drain Pipe Re-Routing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.