Cost to Paint Doors - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Paint Doors in Shannon you should expect to pay in the range of $79.18 to $138.16. What we use to calculate Shannon Door Painting estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Door Painting in Shannon project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per door for Door Painting in Shannon
The average cost to Paint Doors in Shannon 2020 is $79.18 to $138.16 per door. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Shannon Door Painting projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Door Painting in Shannon
- Direct labor costs to Paint Doors in Shannon - between $54.93 and $99.36.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Door Painting , which may include: - between $24.25 and $38.80.
What the Shannon Door Painting Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Door Painting in Shannon project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Shannon materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Door Painting projects.
What the Door Painting Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Shannon building department.
- North Carolina and Shannon sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Shannon Door Painting project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.