Cost to Install Colored Concrete - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Colored Concrete in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $732.79 to $822.71. What we use to calculate Lodge Colored Concrete Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Colored Concrete Installation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Colored Concrete Installation in Lodge
The average cost to Install Colored Concrete in Lodge 2021 is $3.67 to $4.11 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Colored Concrete Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Colored Concrete Installation in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Colored Concrete Installation - between $377.39 and $408.64.
- Direct labor costs to Install Colored Concrete in Lodge - between $297.20 and $310.76.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $58.20 and $103.31.
What the Lodge Colored Concrete Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Colored Concrete Installation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Colored Concrete Installation projects.
What the Colored Concrete Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Colored Concrete Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.