Cost to Install Can Lighting - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Can Lighting in Isonville you should expect to pay in the range of $169.23 to $267.91. What we use to calculate Isonville Can Lighting Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Can Lighting Installation in Isonville project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per light for Can Lighting Installation in Isonville
The average cost to Install Can Lighting in Isonville 2020 is $169.23 to $267.91 per light. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Isonville Can Lighting Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Can Lighting Installation in Isonville
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 light of Can Lighting - between $37.35 and $77.66.
- Direct labor costs to Install Can Lighting in Isonville - between $112.48 and $166.01.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Can Lighting Installation , which may include: - between $19.40 and $24.25.
What the Isonville Can Lighting Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Can Lighting Installation in Isonville project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Isonville materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Can Lighting Installation projects.
What the Can Lighting Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Isonville building department.
- Kentucky and Isonville sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Isonville Can Lighting Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.