Cost to Repair Termite Damage - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Repair Termite Damage in Seattle you should expect to pay in the range of $317.83 to $349.57. What we use to calculate Seattle Termite Damage Repair estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Termite Damage Repair in Seattle project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per structure for Termite Damage Repair in Seattle
The average cost to Repair Termite Damage in Seattle 2020 is $317.83 to $349.57 per structure. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Seattle Termite Damage Repair projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Termite Damage Repair in Seattle
- Direct labor costs to Repair Termite Damage in Seattle - between $256.99 and $283.68.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Termite Damage Repair , which may include: - between $60.85 and $65.89.
What the Seattle Termite Damaged Structure Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Termite Damage Repair in Seattle project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Seattle materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Termite Damage Repair projects.
What the Termite Damaged Structure Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Seattle building department.
- Washington and Seattle sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Seattle Termite Damage Repair project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.