Cost to Replace Cabinet Doors - 2022 Cost Calculator
To Replace Cabinet Doors in Ridgeland you should expect to pay in the range of $7,932.99 to $10,508.88. What we use to calculate Ridgeland Cabinet Door Replacement estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Cabinet Door Replacement in Ridgeland project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per linear foot for Cabinet Door Replacement in Ridgeland
The average cost to Replace Cabinet Doors in Ridgeland 2022 is $158.66 to $210.18 per linear foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Ridgeland Cabinet Door Replacement projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Cabinet Door Replacement in Ridgeland
- Non-discounted retail costs for 54 linear feet of Cabinet Door Replacement - between $4,548.16 and $5,169.36.
- Direct labor costs to Replace Cabinet Doors in Ridgeland - between $2,238.58 and $4,086.27.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Cabinet Door Replacement , which may include: - between $1,097.53 and $1,188.51.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $48.74 and $64.75.
What the Ridgeland Cabinet Door Replacement Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Cabinet Door Replacement in Ridgeland project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Ridgeland materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Cabinet Door Replacement projects.
What the Cabinet Door Replacement Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Ridgeland building department.
- Mississippi and Ridgeland sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Ridgeland Cabinet Door Replacement project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.