Cost to Install Outdoor Grills - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Outdoor Grills in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $423.57 to $923.29. What we use to calculate Lodge Outdoor Grill Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Outdoor Grill Installation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per grill for Outdoor Grill Installation in Lodge
The average cost to Install Outdoor Grills in Lodge 2021 is $423.57 to $923.29 per grill. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Outdoor Grill Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Outdoor Grill Installation in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 grill of Grill Installation - between $366.66 and $816.50.
- Direct labor costs to Install Outdoor Grills in Lodge - between $52.84 and $92.25.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Outdoor Grill Installation , which may include: - between $4.07 and $14.55.
What the Lodge Grill Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Outdoor Grill Installation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Outdoor Grill Installation projects.
What the Grill Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Outdoor Grill Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.