Cost to Install Landscape Edging - 2022 Cost Calculator
To Install Landscape Edging in Cowpens you should expect to pay in the range of $50.50 to $151.13. What we use to calculate Cowpens Landscape Edging Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Landscape Edging Installation in Cowpens project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per linear foot for Landscape Edging Installation in Cowpens
The average cost to Install Landscape Edging in Cowpens 2022 is $2.02 to $6.04 per linear foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Cowpens Landscape Edging Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Landscape Edging Installation in Cowpens
- Non-discounted retail costs for 26 feet of Landscaping Edging Installation - between $28.65 and $44.33.
- Direct labor costs to Install Landscape Edging in Cowpens - between $16.81 and $92.25.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Landscape Edging Installation , which may include: - between $5.03 and $14.55.
What the Cowpens Landscaping Edging Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Landscape Edging Installation in Cowpens project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Cowpens materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Landscape Edging Installation projects.
What the Landscaping Edging Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Cowpens building department.
- South Carolina and Cowpens sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Cowpens Landscape Edging Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.