Cost to Install Electrical Sub-Panels - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Install Electrical Sub-Panels in Dunnell you should expect to pay in the range of $870.78 to $1,217.55. What we use to calculate Dunnell Electrical Sub-Panel Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electrical Sub-Panel Installation in Dunnell project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per sub-panel for Electrical Sub-Panel Installation in Dunnell
The average cost to Install Electrical Sub-Panels in Dunnell 2018 is $870.78 to $1,217.55 per sub-panel. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Dunnell Electrical Sub-Panel Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electrical Sub-Panel Installation in Dunnell
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 sub-panel of Electrical Sub-Panel - between $347.75 and $462.33.
- Direct labor costs to Install Electrical Sub-Panels in Dunnell - between $498.78 and $730.97.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electrical Sub-Panel Installation , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
What the Dunnell Electrical Sub-Panel Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electrical Sub-Panel Installation in Dunnell project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Dunnell materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electrical Sub-Panel Installation projects.
What the Electrical Sub-Panel Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Dunnell building department.
- Minnesota and Dunnell sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Dunnell Electrical Sub-Panel Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.