Cost to Replace Electric Switches - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Replace Electric Switches in Cowpens you should expect to pay in the range of $71.58 to $130.57. What we use to calculate Cowpens Electrical Switch Replacement estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electrical Switch Replacement in Cowpens project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per switch for Electrical Switch Replacement in Cowpens
The average cost to Replace Electric Switches in Cowpens 2021 is $71.58 to $130.57 per switch. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Cowpens Electrical Switch Replacement projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electrical Switch Replacement in Cowpens
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 switch of Electrical Switch Replacement - between $4.19 and $14.07.
- Direct labor costs to Replace Electric Switches in Cowpens - between $52.84 and $92.25.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electrical Switch Replacement , which may include: - between $14.55 and $24.25.
What the Cowpens Electrical Switch Replacement Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electrical Switch Replacement in Cowpens project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Cowpens materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electrical Switch Replacement projects.
What the Electrical Switch Replacement Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Cowpens building department.
- South Carolina and Cowpens sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Cowpens Electrical Switch Replacement project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.