Cost to Install Air Exchangers - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Air Exchangers in Boonville you should expect to pay in the range of $1,167.61 to $1,499.40. What we use to calculate Boonville Air Exchanger Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Air Exchanger Installation in Boonville project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per exchanger for Air Exchanger Installation in Boonville
The average cost to Install Air Exchangers in Boonville 2020 is $1,167.61 to $1,499.40 per exchanger. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Boonville Air Exchanger Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Air Exchanger Installation in Boonville
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 exchanger of Air Exchanger - between $905.15 and $1,223.30.
- Direct labor costs to Install Air Exchangers in Boonville - between $218.06 and $228.00.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Air Exchanger Installation , which may include: - between $44.42 and $48.10.
What the Boonville Air Exchanger Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Air Exchanger Installation in Boonville project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Boonville materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Air Exchanger Installation projects.
What the Air Exchanger Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Boonville building department.
- North Carolina and Boonville sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Boonville Air Exchanger Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.