Cost to Install Trash Compactors - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Install Trash Compactors in Dunnell you should expect to pay in the range of $505.39 to $571.73. What we use to calculate Dunnell Trash Compactor Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Trash Compactor Installation in Dunnell project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per compactor for Trash Compactor Installation in Dunnell
The average cost to Install Trash Compactors in Dunnell 2018 is $505.39 to $571.73 per compactor. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Dunnell Trash Compactor Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Trash Compactor Installation in Dunnell
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 compactor of Trash Compactor Installation - between $371.43 and $434.78.
- Direct labor costs to Install Trash Compactors in Dunnell - between $109.71 and $112.69.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Trash Compactor Installation , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
What the Dunnell Trash Compactor Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Trash Compactor Installation in Dunnell project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Dunnell materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Trash Compactor Installation projects.
What the Trash Compactor Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Dunnell building department.
- Minnesota and Dunnell sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Dunnell Trash Compactor Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.