Cost to Screen In Decks - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Screen In Decks in Dunnell you should expect to pay in the range of $1,313.13 to $1,606.55. What we use to calculate Dunnell Screened-In Deck Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Screened-In Deck Installation in Dunnell project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Screened-In Deck Installation in Dunnell
The average cost to Screen In Decks in Dunnell 2018 is $6.57 to $8.03 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Dunnell Screened-In Deck Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Screened-In Deck Installation in Dunnell
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Screened-In Deck Installation - between $872.03 and $1,108.13.
- Direct labor costs to Screen In Decks in Dunnell - between $372.96 and $414.28.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Screened-In Deck Installation , which may include: - between $19.40 and $19.40.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $48.74 and $64.75.
What the Dunnell Screened-In Deck Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Screened-In Deck Installation in Dunnell project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Dunnell materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Screened-In Deck Installation projects.
What the Screened-In Deck Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Dunnell building department.
- Minnesota and Dunnell sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Dunnell Screened-In Deck Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.