Cost to Install Rail Fences - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Rail Fences in Ramseur you should expect to pay in the range of $709.61 to $865.67. What we use to calculate Ramseur Rail Fence Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Rail Fence Installation in Ramseur project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per linear foot for Rail Fence Installation in Ramseur
The average cost to Install Rail Fences in Ramseur 2020 is $14.19 to $17.31 per linear foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Ramseur Rail Fence Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Rail Fence Installation in Ramseur
- Non-discounted retail costs for 54 linear feet of Rail Fence Installation - between $380.95 and $454.81.
- Direct labor costs to Install Rail Fences in Ramseur - between $242.34 and $274.57.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Rail Fence Installation , which may include: - between $19.40 and $38.80.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $66.93 and $97.49.
What the Ramseur Rail Fence Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Rail Fence Installation in Ramseur project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Ramseur materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Rail Fence Installation projects.
What the Rail Fence Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Ramseur building department.
- North Carolina and Ramseur sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Ramseur Rail Fence Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.