Cost to Seal Limestone Surfaces - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Seal Limestone Surfaces in Cowpens you should expect to pay in the range of $121.03 to $197.80. What we use to calculate Cowpens Limestone Sealing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Limestone Sealing in Cowpens project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Limestone Sealing in Cowpens
The average cost to Seal Limestone Surfaces in Cowpens 2021 is $0.60 to $0.99 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Cowpens Limestone Sealing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Limestone Sealing in Cowpens
- Direct labor costs to Seal Limestone Surfaces in Cowpens - between $86.40 and $159.00.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Limestone Sealing , which may include: - between $34.63 and $38.80.
What the Cowpens Limestone Surface Sealing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Limestone Sealing in Cowpens project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Cowpens materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Limestone Sealing projects.
What the Limestone Surface Sealing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Cowpens building department.
- South Carolina and Cowpens sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Cowpens Limestone Sealing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.