Cost to Replace Garbage Disposals - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Replace Garbage Disposals in Hillsborough you should expect to pay in the range of $306.04 to $326.73. What we use to calculate Hillsborough Garbage Disposal Replacement estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Garbage Disposal Replacement in Hillsborough project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per disposal for Garbage Disposal Replacement in Hillsborough
The average cost to Replace Garbage Disposals in Hillsborough 2020 is $306.04 to $326.73 per disposal. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hillsborough Garbage Disposal Replacement projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Garbage Disposal Replacement in Hillsborough
- Direct labor costs to Replace Garbage Disposals in Hillsborough - between $104.32 and $108.28.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Garbage Disposal Replacement , which may include: - between $201.72 and $218.44.
What the Hillsborough Garbage Disposal Replacement Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Garbage Disposal Replacement in Hillsborough project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hillsborough materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Garbage Disposal Replacement projects.
What the Garbage Disposal Replacement Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hillsborough building department.
- North Carolina and Hillsborough sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hillsborough Garbage Disposal Replacement project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.