Cost to Install Electric Dryers - 2019 Cost Calculator
To Install Electric Dryers in Shannon you should expect to pay in the range of $546.78 to $1,047.46. What we use to calculate Shannon Dryer Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Dryer Installation in Shannon project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per dryer for Dryer Installation in Shannon
The average cost to Install Electric Dryers in Shannon 2019 is $546.78 to $1,047.46 per dryer. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Shannon Dryer Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Dryer Installation in Shannon
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 dryer of Electric Dryer Installation - between $431.11 and $931.78.
- Direct labor costs to Install Electric Dryers in Shannon - between $91.42 and $91.42.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Dryer Installation , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
What the Shannon Electric Dryer Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Dryer Installation in Shannon project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Shannon materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Dryer Installation projects.
What the Electric Dryer Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Shannon building department.
- North Carolina and Shannon sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Shannon Dryer Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.