Cost to Install Decorative Beams - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Decorative Beams in Seattle you should expect to pay in the range of $886.95 to $1,435.33. What we use to calculate Seattle Decorative Beam Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Decorative Beam Installation in Seattle project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per linear foot for Decorative Beam Installation in Seattle
The average cost to Install Decorative Beams in Seattle 2020 is $17.74 to $28.70 per linear foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Seattle Decorative Beam Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Decorative Beam Installation in Seattle
- Non-discounted retail costs for 54 linear feet of Beam Installation - between $314.43 and $446.50.
- Direct labor costs to Install Decorative Beams in Seattle - between $470.90 and $862.09.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Decorative Beam Installation , which may include: - between $39.79 and $43.09.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $61.84 and $83.66.
What the Seattle Beam Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Decorative Beam Installation in Seattle project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Seattle materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Decorative Beam Installation projects.
What the Beam Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Seattle building department.
- Washington and Seattle sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Seattle Decorative Beam Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.