Cost to Move Water Lines - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Move Water Lines in Ridgeland you should expect to pay in the range of $263.87 to $307.76. What we use to calculate Ridgeland Water Line Re-Routing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Water Line Re-Routing in Ridgeland project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per line for Water Line Re-Routing in Ridgeland
The average cost to Move Water Lines in Ridgeland 2021 is $263.87 to $307.76 per line. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Ridgeland Water Line Re-Routing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Water Line Re-Routing in Ridgeland
- Direct labor costs to Move Water Lines in Ridgeland - between $161.64 and $174.98.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Water Line Re-Routing , which may include: - between $78.96 and $85.51.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $23.28 and $47.29.
What the Ridgeland Water Line Re-Routing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Water Line Re-Routing in Ridgeland project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Ridgeland materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Water Line Re-Routing projects.
What the Water Line Re-Routing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Ridgeland building department.
- Mississippi and Ridgeland sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Ridgeland Water Line Re-Routing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.