Cost to Apply Slurry Sealing - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Apply Slurry Sealing in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $102.44 to $145.97. What we use to calculate Lodge Slurry Seal Coating estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Slurry Seal Coating in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Slurry Seal Coating in Lodge
The average cost to Apply Slurry Sealing in Lodge 2021 is $0.51 to $0.73 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Slurry Seal Coating projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Slurry Seal Coating in Lodge
- Direct labor costs to Apply Slurry Sealing in Lodge - between $52.84 and $92.25.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Slurry Seal Coating , which may include: - between $49.61 and $53.72.
What the Lodge Slurry Seal Coating Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Slurry Seal Coating in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Slurry Seal Coating projects.
What the Slurry Seal Coating Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Slurry Seal Coating project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.