Cost to Install Flat Roof - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Flat Roof in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $346.92 to $522.88. What we use to calculate Lodge Flat Roof Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Flat Roof Installation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Flat Roof Installation in Lodge
The average cost to Install Flat Roof in Lodge 2021 is $1.74 to $2.62 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Flat Roof Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Flat Roof Installation in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Flat Roof - between $165.52 and $227.58.
- Direct labor costs to Install Flat Roof in Lodge - between $93.79 and $171.90.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Flat Roof Installation , which may include: - between $36.69 and $39.73.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $50.93 and $83.66.
What the Lodge Flat Roof Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Flat Roof Installation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Flat Roof Installation projects.
What the Flat Roof Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Flat Roof Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.