Cost to Re-Grout Surfaces - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Re-Grout Surfaces in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $972.27 to $2,026.85. What we use to calculate Lodge Grout Removal And Replacement estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Grout Removal And Replacement in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Grout Removal And Replacement in Lodge
The average cost to Re-Grout Surfaces in Lodge 2021 is $4.86 to $10.14 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Grout Removal And Replacement projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Grout Removal And Replacement in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Grout Removal And Replacement - between $12.44 and $30.56.
- Direct labor costs to Re-Grout Surfaces in Lodge - between $936.44 and $1,957.50.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Grout Removal And Replacement , which may include: - between $23.40 and $38.80.
What the Lodge Grout Removal And Replacement Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Grout Removal And Replacement in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Grout Removal And Replacement projects.
What the Grout Removal And Replacement Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Grout Removal And Replacement project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.