Cost to Install Refrigerators - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Refrigerators in Hillsborough you should expect to pay in the range of $418.69 to $658.34. What we use to calculate Hillsborough Refrigerator Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Refrigerator Installation in Hillsborough project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per refrigerator for Refrigerator Installation in Hillsborough
The average cost to Install Refrigerators in Hillsborough 2020 is $418.69 to $658.34 per refrigerator. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hillsborough Refrigerator Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Refrigerator Installation in Hillsborough
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 refrigerator of Refrigerator Installation - between $305.08 and $542.30.
- Direct labor costs to Install Refrigerators in Hillsborough - between $89.36 and $91.79.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Refrigerator Installation , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
What the Hillsborough Refrigerator Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Refrigerator Installation in Hillsborough project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hillsborough materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Refrigerator Installation projects.
What the Refrigerator Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hillsborough building department.
- North Carolina and Hillsborough sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hillsborough Refrigerator Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.