Cost to Repair Floor Structures - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Repair Floor Structures in Fair Play you should expect to pay in the range of $6,440.19 to $6,916.72. What we use to calculate Fair Play Floor Structure Repair estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Floor Structure Repair in Fair Play project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Floor Structure Repair in Fair Play
The average cost to Repair Floor Structures in Fair Play 2021 is $32.20 to $34.58 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fair Play Floor Structure Repair projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Floor Structure Repair in Fair Play
- Direct labor costs to Repair Floor Structures in Fair Play - between $1,825.90 and $1,903.28.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Floor Structure Repair , which may include: - between $4,586.65 and $4,966.89.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $27.65 and $46.56.
What the Fair Play Floor Structure Repair Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Floor Structure Repair in Fair Play project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fair Play materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Floor Structure Repair projects.
What the Floor Structure Repair Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fair Play building department.
- South Carolina and Fair Play sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fair Play Floor Structure Repair project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.