Cost to Move Gas Lines - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Move Gas Lines in Fishers you should expect to pay in the range of $377.84 to $429.26. What we use to calculate Fishers Gas Line Relocation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Gas Line Relocation in Fishers project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per line for Gas Line Relocation in Fishers
The average cost to Move Gas Lines in Fishers 2021 is $377.84 to $429.26 per line. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fishers Gas Line Relocation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Gas Line Relocation in Fishers
- Direct labor costs to Move Gas Lines in Fishers - between $240.04 and $257.96.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Gas Line Relocation , which may include: - between $114.53 and $124.02.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $23.28 and $47.29.
What the Fishers Gas Line Relocation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Gas Line Relocation in Fishers project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fishers materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Gas Line Relocation projects.
What the Gas Line Relocation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fishers building department.
- Indiana and Fishers sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fishers Gas Line Relocation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.