Cost to Upgrade Electrical Service Panels - 2019 Cost Calculator
To Upgrade Electrical Service Panels in Shannon you should expect to pay in the range of $812.69 to $1,145.53. What we use to calculate Shannon Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s in Shannon project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per panel for Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s in Shannon
The average cost to Upgrade Electrical Service Panels in Shannon 2019 is $812.69 to $1,145.53 per panel. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Shannon Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s in Shannon
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 panel of Electrical Service Panel - between $347.75 and $462.33.
- Direct labor costs to Upgrade Electrical Service Panels in Shannon - between $421.29 and $634.71.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s, which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
What the Shannon Electrical Service Panel Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s in Shannon project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Shannon materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s projects.
What the Electrical Service Panel Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Shannon building department.
- North Carolina and Shannon sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Shannon Electrical Service Panel Upgrade s project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.