Cost to Acid Wash Pools - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Acid Wash Pools in Burgaw you should expect to pay in the range of $102.38 to $115.67. What we use to calculate Burgaw Pool Acid Washing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Pool Acid Washing in Burgaw project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Pool Acid Washing in Burgaw
The average cost to Acid Wash Pools in Burgaw 2020 is $0.51 to $0.58 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Burgaw Pool Acid Washing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Pool Acid Washing in Burgaw
- Direct labor costs to Acid Wash Pools in Burgaw - between $91.42 and $91.42.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Pool Acid Washing , which may include: - between $10.96 and $24.25.
What the Burgaw Pool Acid Washing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Pool Acid Washing in Burgaw project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Burgaw materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Pool Acid Washing projects.
What the Pool Acid Washing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Burgaw building department.
- North Carolina and Burgaw sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Burgaw Pool Acid Washing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.