Cost to Install Brick Paver Driveways - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Brick Paver Driveways in Cowpens you should expect to pay in the range of $1,883.58 to $2,136.43. What we use to calculate Cowpens Brick Paver Driveway Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Brick Paver Driveway Installation in Cowpens project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Brick Paver Driveway Installation in Cowpens
The average cost to Install Brick Paver Driveways in Cowpens 2021 is $9.42 to $10.68 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Cowpens Brick Paver Driveway Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Brick Paver Driveway Installation in Cowpens
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Brick Paver Driveway Installation - between $667.88 and $803.78.
- Direct labor costs to Install Brick Paver Driveways in Cowpens - between $1,115.28 and $1,206.59.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Brick Paver Driveway Installation , which may include: - between $45.86 and $49.66.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $54.56 and $76.39.
What the Cowpens Brick Paver Driveway Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Brick Paver Driveway Installation in Cowpens project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Cowpens materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Brick Paver Driveway Installation projects.
What the Brick Paver Driveway Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Cowpens building department.
- South Carolina and Cowpens sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Cowpens Brick Paver Driveway Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.