Cost to Reglaze Sinks - 2022 Cost Calculator
To Reglaze Sinks in Ridgeland you should expect to pay in the range of $175.52 to $335.47. What we use to calculate Ridgeland Sink Reglazing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Sink Reglazing in Ridgeland project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per sink for Sink Reglazing in Ridgeland
The average cost to Reglaze Sinks in Ridgeland 2022 is $175.52 to $335.47 per sink. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Ridgeland Sink Reglazing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Sink Reglazing in Ridgeland
- Direct labor costs to Reglaze Sinks in Ridgeland - between $151.27 and $296.67.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Sink Reglazing , which may include: - between $24.25 and $38.80.
What the Ridgeland Sink Reglazing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Sink Reglazing in Ridgeland project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Ridgeland materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Sink Reglazing projects.
What the Sink Reglazing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Ridgeland building department.
- Mississippi and Ridgeland sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Ridgeland Sink Reglazing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.