Cost to Reface Cabinets - 2022 Cost Calculator
To Reface Cabinets in Cliffside Park you should expect to pay in the range of $1,862.78 to $2,948.05. What we use to calculate Cliffside Park Cabinet Rafacing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Cabinet Rafacing in Cliffside Park project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per cabinet for Cabinet Rafacing in Cliffside Park
The average cost to Reface Cabinets in Cliffside Park 2022 is $124.19 to $196.54 per cabinet. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Cliffside Park Cabinet Rafacing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Cabinet Rafacing in Cliffside Park
- Direct labor costs to Reface Cabinets in Cliffside Park - between $1,188.15 and $2,099.99.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Cabinet Rafacing, which may include: - between $625.88 and $783.31.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $48.74 and $64.75.
What the Cliffside Park Cabinet Refacing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Cabinet Rafacing in Cliffside Park project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Cliffside Park materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Cabinet Rafacing projects.
What the Cabinet Refacing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Cliffside Park building department.
- New Jersey and Cliffside Park sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Cliffside Park Cabinet Rafacing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.