Cost to Re-Wire Electrical Circuits - 2019 Cost Calculator
To Re-Wire Electrical Circuits in Shannon you should expect to pay in the range of $268.74 to $388.54. What we use to calculate Shannon Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring in Shannon project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per circuit for Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring in Shannon
The average cost to Re-Wire Electrical Circuits in Shannon 2019 is $268.74 to $388.54 per circuit. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Shannon Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring in Shannon
- Direct labor costs to Re-Wire Electrical Circuits in Shannon - between $224.51 and $340.64.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring , which may include: - between $44.23 and $47.90.
What the Shannon Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring in Shannon project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Shannon materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring projects.
What the Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Shannon building department.
- North Carolina and Shannon sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Shannon Electrical Circuit Re-Wiring project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.