Cost to Cleanup Mold - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Cleanup Mold in Indian Trail you should expect to pay in the range of $657.65 to $786.64. What we use to calculate Indian Trail Mold Cleanup estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Mold Cleanup in Indian Trail project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Mold Cleanup in Indian Trail
The average cost to Cleanup Mold in Indian Trail 2020 is $3.29 to $3.93 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Indian Trail Mold Cleanup projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Mold Cleanup in Indian Trail
- Direct labor costs to Cleanup Mold in Indian Trail - between $525.00 and $576.39.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $132.65 and $210.25.
What the Indian Trail Mold Cleanup Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Mold Cleanup in Indian Trail project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Indian Trail materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Mold Cleanup projects.
What the Mold Cleanup Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Indian Trail building department.
- North Carolina and Indian Trail sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Indian Trail Mold Cleanup project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.