Cost to Install Door Stops - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Door Stops in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $89.91 to $176.43. What we use to calculate Lodge Door Stop Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Door Stop Installation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per door stop for Door Stop Installation in Lodge
The average cost to Install Door Stops in Lodge 2021 is $89.91 to $176.43 per door stop. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Door Stop Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Door Stop Installation in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 stop of Door Stop Installation - between $3.60 and $7.51.
- Direct labor costs to Install Door Stops in Lodge - between $71.76 and $144.68.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Door Stop Installation , which may include: - between $14.55 and $24.25.
What the Lodge Door Stop Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Door Stop Installation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Door Stop Installation projects.
What the Door Stop Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Door Stop Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.