Cost to Install Laminate Flooring - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Laminate Flooring in Seattle you should expect to pay in the range of $1,051.06 to $1,535.69. What we use to calculate Seattle Laminate Flooring Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Laminate Flooring Installation in Seattle project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Laminate Flooring Installation in Seattle
The average cost to Install Laminate Flooring in Seattle 2021 is $5.26 to $7.68 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Seattle Laminate Flooring Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Laminate Flooring Installation in Seattle
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Laminate Flooring Installation - between $237.13 and $590.48.
- Direct labor costs to Install Laminate Flooring in Seattle - between $704.36 and $814.59.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Laminate Flooring Installation , which may include: - between $60.84 and $65.88.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $48.74 and $64.75.
What the Seattle Laminate Flooring Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Laminate Flooring Installation in Seattle project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Seattle materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Laminate Flooring Installation projects.
What the Laminate Flooring Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Seattle building department.
- Washington and Seattle sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Seattle Laminate Flooring Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.