Cost to Install Electric Patio Heaters - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Install Electric Patio Heaters in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $231.99 to $297.87. What we use to calculate Hatch Electric Patio Heater Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electric Patio Heater Installation in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per heater for Electric Patio Heater Installation in Hatch
The average cost to Install Electric Patio Heaters in Hatch 2018 is $231.99 to $297.87 per heater. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Electric Patio Heater Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electric Patio Heater Installation in Hatch
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 heater of Electric Heater Installation - between $130.80 and $193.63.
- Direct labor costs to Install Electric Patio Heaters in Hatch - between $90.18 and $92.31.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electric Patio Heater Installation , which may include: - between $11.00 and $11.91.
What the Hatch Electric Heater Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electric Patio Heater Installation in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electric Patio Heater Installation projects.
What the Electric Heater Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Electric Patio Heater Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.