Cost to Hang Prehung Doors - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Hang Prehung Doors in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $224.24 to $375.77. What we use to calculate Lodge Prehung Door Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Prehung Door Installation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per door for Prehung Door Installation in Lodge
The average cost to Hang Prehung Doors in Lodge 2021 is $224.24 to $375.77 per door. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Prehung Door Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Prehung Door Installation in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 door of Prehung Door Installation - between $91.54 and $168.94.
- Direct labor costs to Hang Prehung Doors in Lodge - between $64.56 and $117.83.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Prehung Door Installation, which may include: - between $19.40 and $24.25.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $48.74 and $64.75.
What the Lodge Prehung Door Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Prehung Door Installation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Prehung Door Installation projects.
What the Prehung Door Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Prehung Door Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.