Cost to Grind Small Tree Stumps - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Grind Small Tree Stumps in Bastrop you should expect to pay in the range of $72.36 to $128.82. What we use to calculate Bastrop Small Stump Grinding estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Small Stump Grinding in Bastrop project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per stump for Small Stump Grinding in Bastrop
The average cost to Grind Small Tree Stumps in Bastrop 2021 is $72.36 to $128.82 per stump. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Bastrop Small Stump Grinding projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Small Stump Grinding in Bastrop
- Direct labor costs to Grind Small Tree Stumps in Bastrop - between $10.52 and $52.43.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $61.84 and $76.39.
What the Bastrop Stump Grinding Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Small Stump Grinding in Bastrop project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Bastrop materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Small Stump Grinding projects.
What the Stump Grinding Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Bastrop building department.
- Texas and Bastrop sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Bastrop Small Stump Grinding project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.