Cost to Test for Radon - 2023 Cost Calculator
To Test for Radon in Gettysburg you should expect to pay in the range of $108.63 to $156.01. What we use to calculate Gettysburg Radon Testing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Radon Testing in Gettysburg project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Radon Testing in Gettysburg
The average cost to Test for Radon in Gettysburg 2023 is $0.54 to $0.78 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Gettysburg Radon Testing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Radon Testing in Gettysburg
- Direct labor costs to Test for Radon in Gettysburg - between $89.23 and $136.61.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $19.40 and $19.40.
What the Gettysburg Radon Testing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Radon Testing in Gettysburg project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Gettysburg materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Radon Testing projects.
What the Radon Testing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Gettysburg building department.
- South Dakota and Gettysburg sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Gettysburg Radon Testing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.