Cost to Repair Drywall Holes - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Repair Drywall Holes in Robbinsville you should expect to pay in the range of $216.12 to $216.12. What we use to calculate Robbinsville Drywall Hole Repair estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Drywall Hole Repair in Robbinsville project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per patch for Drywall Hole Repair in Robbinsville
The average cost to Repair Drywall Holes in Robbinsville 2020 is $216.12 to $216.12 per patch. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Robbinsville Drywall Hole Repair projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Drywall Hole Repair in Robbinsville
- Direct labor costs to Repair Drywall Holes in Robbinsville - between $191.87 and $191.87.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Drywall Hole Repair , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
What the Robbinsville Drywall Hole Repair Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Drywall Hole Repair in Robbinsville project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Robbinsville materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Drywall Hole Repair projects.
What the Drywall Hole Repair Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Robbinsville building department.
- North Carolina and Robbinsville sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Robbinsville Drywall Hole Repair project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.