Cost to Install Composition Roofing - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Composition Roofing in Fishers you should expect to pay in the range of $384.34 to $682.16. What we use to calculate Fishers Composition Roofing Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Composition Roofing Installation in Fishers project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Composition Roofing Installation in Fishers
The average cost to Install Composition Roofing in Fishers 2021 is $1.92 to $3.41 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fishers Composition Roofing Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Composition Roofing Installation in Fishers
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Composition Roofing - between $129.34 and $246.21.
- Direct labor costs to Install Composition Roofing in Fishers - between $144.17 and $287.42.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Composition Roofing Installation , which may include: - between $59.91 and $64.87.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $50.93 and $83.66.
What the Fishers Composition Roofing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Composition Roofing Installation in Fishers project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fishers materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Composition Roofing Installation projects.
What the Composition Roofing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fishers building department.
- Indiana and Fishers sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fishers Composition Roofing Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.