Cost to Install Door Casings - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Door Casings in Boonville you should expect to pay in the range of $202.82 to $361.99. What we use to calculate Boonville Door Casing Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Door Casing Installation in Boonville project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per linear foot for Door Casing Installation in Boonville
The average cost to Install Door Casings in Boonville 2020 is $4.05 to $7.24 per linear foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Boonville Door Casing Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Door Casing Installation in Boonville
- Non-discounted retail costs for 54 linear feet of Door Casing Installation - between $47.91 and $116.57.
- Direct labor costs to Install Door Casings in Boonville - between $73.67 and $137.52.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Door Casing Installation , which may include: - between $19.40 and $24.25.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $61.84 and $83.66.
What the Boonville Door Casing Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Door Casing Installation in Boonville project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Boonville materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Door Casing Installation projects.
What the Door Casing Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Boonville building department.
- North Carolina and Boonville sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Boonville Door Casing Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.