Cost to Install Blown-In Cellulose Insulation - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Blown-In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge you should expect to pay in the range of $211.21 to $274.04. What we use to calculate Lodge Blown In Cellulose Insulation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Blown In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Blown In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge
The average cost to Install Blown-In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge 2021 is $1.06 to $1.37 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Lodge Blown In Cellulose Insulation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Blown In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Blown-In Cellulose Insulation Installation - between $45.98 and $67.73.
- Direct labor costs to Install Blown-In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge - between $126.76 and $139.63.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Blown In Cellulose Insulation , which may include: - between $9.37 and $19.40.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $29.10 and $47.29.
What the Lodge Blown-In Cellulose Insulation Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Blown In Cellulose Insulation in Lodge project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Lodge materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Blown In Cellulose Insulation projects.
What the Blown-In Cellulose Insulation Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Lodge building department.
- South Carolina and Lodge sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Lodge Blown In Cellulose Insulation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.