Cost to Reglaze Bathtubs - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Reglaze Bathtubs in Dunnell you should expect to pay in the range of $430.39 to $789.78. What we use to calculate Dunnell Bathtub Reglazing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Bathtub Reglazing in Dunnell project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per bathtub for Bathtub Reglazing in Dunnell
The average cost to Reglaze Bathtubs in Dunnell 2018 is $430.39 to $789.78 per bathtub. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Dunnell Bathtub Reglazing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Bathtub Reglazing in Dunnell
- Direct labor costs to Reglaze Bathtubs in Dunnell - between $370.16 and $724.55.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Bathtub Reglazing , which may include: - between $60.24 and $65.23.
What the Dunnell Bathtub Reglazing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Bathtub Reglazing in Dunnell project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Dunnell materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Bathtub Reglazing projects.
What the Bathtub Reglazing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Dunnell building department.
- Minnesota and Dunnell sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Dunnell Bathtub Reglazing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.