Cost to Clean Sewer Lines - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Clean Sewer Lines in Dunnell you should expect to pay in the range of $145.55 to $160.58. What we use to calculate Dunnell Sewer Line Cleaning estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Sewer Line Cleaning in Dunnell project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per line for Sewer Line Cleaning in Dunnell
The average cost to Clean Sewer Lines in Dunnell 2018 is $145.55 to $160.58 per line. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Dunnell Sewer Line Cleaning projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Sewer Line Cleaning in Dunnell
- Direct labor costs to Clean Sewer Lines in Dunnell - between $128.09 and $132.94.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $17.46 and $27.65.
What the Dunnell Sewer Line Cleaning Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Sewer Line Cleaning in Dunnell project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Dunnell materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Sewer Line Cleaning projects.
What the Sewer Line Cleaning Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Dunnell building department.
- Minnesota and Dunnell sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Dunnell Sewer Line Cleaning project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.