Cost to Install Bathroom Faucets - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Bathroom Faucets in Woodleaf you should expect to pay in the range of $222.24 to $438.16. What we use to calculate Woodleaf Bathroom Faucet Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Bathroom Faucet Installation in Woodleaf project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per faucet for Bathroom Faucet Installation in Woodleaf
The average cost to Install Bathroom Faucets in Woodleaf 2020 is $222.24 to $438.16 per faucet. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Woodleaf Bathroom Faucet Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Bathroom Faucet Installation in Woodleaf
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 faucet of Bath Faucet Installation - between $76.30 and $262.29.
- Direct labor costs to Install Bathroom Faucets in Woodleaf - between $98.41 and $104.33.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Bathroom Faucet Installation , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $23.28 and $47.29.
What the Woodleaf Bath Faucet Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Bathroom Faucet Installation in Woodleaf project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Woodleaf materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Bathroom Faucet Installation projects.
What the Bath Faucet Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Woodleaf building department.
- North Carolina and Woodleaf sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Woodleaf Bathroom Faucet Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.